Image Map

Sleep Baby Sleep Consulting

When your baby is up all hours of the night it can seem like your whole world is falling apart. You're exhausted, your nerves are frayed, and simple tasks are impossible to accomplish. I know, because I have been there. Now, I help sleepless parents all over the world by offering personal sleep consultations. To read more about how I became a sleep consultant and started this site, please take a look at my candid biography

There's nothing like having a personal baby sleep coach! The consultations are always completely personalized for your baby's unique situation. I like to say that there's no "one size fits all" advice, when it comes to helping your baby sleep. That is why I offer personal consultations. I take into consideration your baby's age, sleep history, temperament, and individual circumstances. In other words, I get to know you and your baby before I give you any advice.

The services I offer are simple. Upon payment of your chosen package, you will receive a welcome email from me with some questions, and my personal email address so you can get started. You can tell me all about your baby and his/her sleep problems, and I will email you back the same day. I will discuss with you the reasons I think your baby is not sleeping and outline a plan of action, so that you and your family can start enjoying some more Zzzz's. We can work on bedtime routines, teaching your baby to fall asleep on his/her own, and getting rid of sleep associations such as nursing and rocking to sleep. We can also work on age appropriate wake times, naps, making sure your baby is meeting his/her daily sleep requirements and so much more.

Currently I am only taking clients with babies ages 0-36 months. Below are my sleep packages, keep in mind that I don't charge for emails you send to me. I also never charge for clarifications. If I need to ask more questions so I can strategize a plan, that clarification email does not count towards your package. Neither do emails where I high five you, for a job well done!

To read what others are saying about my services, take a look at my Testimonials Page.

View Baby Sleep Consulting Packages




No comments:

Post a Comment